Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in the Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenDocument file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- Author(s) with affiliation/organization.
- Corresponding author with contact details (e-mail).
- An abstract for each chapter.
- Main text: Introduction, objective, method, results, conclusions.
- (If applicable) Figure and figure captions.
- (If applicable) Table and table captions.
- Declaration of funding sources (mandatory).
- Declaration of conflict of interest (mandatory).
- (If applicable) Acknowledgment.
- (If applicable) Notes.
- References are structured according to the "Cite them right 10th edition - Harvard" format, and all references mentioned in the reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Short biography (max 50-60 words) for each author (mandatory).
- Authorization for the use of copyrighted material from other sources has been obtained.
- Transfer of copyright form has been correctly filled with the Title of your paper in English language, signed by the corresponding author, and prepared as a PDF file.
Books published on the RCASB series are open access books, distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). You are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, under the following terms: you must give appropriate credit to authors, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use; you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The authors keep the rights to further publish their contents where they want and can archive pre-print and post-print or the publisher's version of the PDF of their books with no embargo period.
The personal data entered in the RCASB series site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this book series and will not be disclosed for any other purpose or to any other parties. The authors express their consent to the processing and dissemination of personal data for purposes related only to publishing accepted books according to the law GDPR (E.U.) 2016/679 and Dlgs 196 June 30, 2003.